Español Português

You are here

Corruption: Report here

  • Reporting

    Communication of suspicious facts may be made anonymously.

    However, you should know that, in case of some types of criminal offences, (semi-public offences or ‘private’ offences [crimes particulares]), an anonymous report does not replace the formal report. For that purpose, you can contact the Public Prosecution services or the front desk of a criminal police body.

    In this case, the complainant is requested to produce his/her identification and to sign the complaint. A lawyer or a representative with special powers thereto, may act in place of the complainant.

    Failure to do so shall hinder the Public Prosecution Service to start criminal proceedings.

    If you are aware of facts connected with corruption or fraud, but you have neither reported them to the authorities yet nor been summoned to testify thereupon, click here to submit a report.